Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day

to all our students and parents!
It's been a lovely day at MMB. Footstep 1 and Kids on Air children enjoyed a Valentine's day theme, where they sang songs and recited poems about love. When I asked the children from Kids on Air who they loved, they were quick to say Mummy, Daddy, brothers and sisters! What a sweet bunch!
Valentine's day wasn't just special for the kids today. A few Mums arrived at the centre with bouquets of flowers from the Dads, and the My MusikBox girls also have their admirers! Miss Wong and Terence received beautiful flowers, see for yourself!

Miss Wong's flowers (front) and Terence's basket full of goodies (back)

Just when I thought I was going to spend Valentine's day with no surprises, one of my little girls arrived with a little gift for me! So sweet!

My heart shaped chocolate! - Thank you Nicole (MT 330pm),

you brightened up my day!

Though today was lovely fun-packed day, I was sad to see two of my little girls have their last class :o( Nicole and Chelsea (FS2 1030am) , I hope you come to visit me soon!

Us girls just love to pose for the camera!

Nicole and Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment