Monday 4 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my beloved students and colleagues. Time flies. I joined My Musikbox last year and it's been quite a while already. I am so happy to be having such a good time with you all. My MusikBox shares the same values as me on children's music education. Kids should learn music in a fun and interactive way and I believe that our students experience that during the lessons here. To share my joy with you, I have some funny photos for you to see! Enjoy :)



Sat First Touch Piano Class




MusikTunes – Rachel Lui & Nick Wong




MusikPiano – Davina Chan, Cleo Lau & Yum Chi Ching





MusikTune – David Chong & Enya Koo










Guys, you have grown so fast in the past few months and your first performance at My MusikBox is coming soon. I trust that you will do a good job on that day. Don't worry and just enjoy the whole process. Get yourself ready and we will have a GOOD SHOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment